Lower Body Lift
What is a lower body lift surgery?
Huge weight loss, pregnancy and natural aging are the top reasons why the skin may sag in regions below the waistline. With lower body lift, lower abdomen, hips, buttocks, inner thighs and outer thighs are tightened and sculpted. During the lower body lift or Belt Lipectomy, the loose skin and excess fat which are aesthetically distressing are removed.
Every year, several individuals undergo our successful lower body lift surgery and are much satisfied with the results.
Good candidates for a lower body lift surgery:
- You are physically healthy
- You are a non-smoker
- You are psychologically stable
- You have realistic expectations
- You trust your surgeon
- You are distressed about the loose, flabby skin on your lower abdomen, hips, buttocks, inner thighs and outer thighs
- Your choice of clothing gets limited due to the loose, flabby skin on your lower abdomen, hips, buttocks, inner thighs and outer thighs
Why choose a lower body lift surgery?
- To boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- To bring back youthful, firmer, more proportional contour of the lower abdomen, hips, buttocks, inner thighs and outer thighs
- To remove the loose skin and excess fat in your lower abdomen, hips, buttocks, inner thighs and outer thighs
- To achieve the firm, smooth lower abdomen, hips, buttocks, inner thighs and outer thighs that you have always dreamed of
- To create balance on your body figure
- To be able to wear swimwear, shorts and skirts confidently
- To get relief from sagging skin that may cause rashes, painful chafing and infections
An Overview of the Procedure
The lower body lift is carried out under the influence of general anesthesia. It is a generally safe surgery which takes significant hours to complete. The patient is required to spend two days or more in the hospital after the operation.
- The incision
- Removal of excess fat and skin
- Lifting up of the remaining skin and tissue
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
Once the lower body lift is complete, the patient’s treated areas will be bandaged to lessen the likelihood of swelling, bruising and infection but this will be removed after a period of time. The bandages will also provide a support to the new form. Moreover, the patient must get ample rest and must avoid extreme activity/exercise within the first several weeks.
One of the most important aspects that determine the success of the surgery is the patient’s mind-set and behavior. The patient should strictly follow the surgeon’s instructions and recommendations.
Most individuals can go through a lower body lift; however, every individual is different, hence the very first step is a consultation with our expert team. If you are interested to undergo a lower body lift, schedule an appointment with us. We will be glad to assist you.