What is a thigh lift surgery?
Sexy and firm thighs are always a dream and envy for everyone. However, if you are living with fat and loose thighs, then a thigh lift can be performed to achieve the tight thighs you have always wanted.
A thigh lift or Thighplasty is a surgical procedure that removes the excess fat and skin in the inner or outer thighs. These nasty thighs are often a result of substantial weight loss and ageing which exercise even failed to treat. With thigh lift, you are closer to attaining more youthful thigh contours.
Good candidates for a thigh lift surgery:
- You are physically healthy
- You are a non-smoker
- You are psychologically stable
- You have realistic expectations
- You trust to the surgeon
- You are distressed about the loose, flabby skin on your thighs
- Bottom wears do not fit properly because of your heavy thighs
Why choose a thigh lift surgery?
- To boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- To bring back youthful, firmer, more proportional contour of the thighs
- To remove the loose skin and excess fat in your thighs
- To achieve the firm thighs you have always dreamed of
- To create balance on your body figure
- To be able to wear swimwear, shorts and skirts confidently
An Overview of the Procedure
The thigh lift is carried out under the influence of general anesthesia. It is a generally safe surgery which takes two hours to complete.
- The incision
- Removal of excess fat and skin
- Lifting up of the remaining skin and tissue
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
Once the thigh lift is complete, the patient’s treated area is placed in bandages to lessen the likelihood of swelling, bruising and infection but this will be removed after a period of time. The bandage will also provide a support to the new form. Moreover, the patient must take an ample rest and must avoid extreme activity/exercise within the first several weeks.
One of the most important aspects that determine the success of the surgery is the patient’s mind-set and behavior. The patient should strictly follow the surgeon’s instructions and recommendations.
Most individuals can go through a thigh lift; however, every individual is different, hence the very first step is a consultation with our expert team. If you are interested to undergo a thigh lift, schedule an appointment with us. We will be glad to assist you.