What is a Tummy Tuck surgery?
Do you feel conscious whenever you go naked in front of your partner? Do you feel insecure whenever you see sexy women? Actually, this is a widespread problem among women. Having an unlikable figure makes one less self-assured. But having a flat, firm tummy can really make an enormous impact in the way you feel about yourself. When it is not achievable through strict diet and exercise, a Tummy Tuck operation can be the perfect alternative.
Tummy Tuck or an Abdominoplasty is carried out to tighten and eradicate the loose, excess skin subsequent to a pregnancy or a significant weight loss.
Men can undergo a Tummy Tuck treatment as well.
Good candidates for a Tummy Tuck surgery:
- You are physically healthy
- You are a non-smoker
- You are psychologically stable
- You have realistic expectations
- You trust your surgeon
- You are unhappy with the loose skin in your tummy
Why choose a Tummy Tuck surgery?
- To boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- To bring back your pre-pregnancy body figure
- To remove the loose skin in your tummy
- To achieve the flat tummy you have always dreamed of
- To create balance on your body figure
- To be able to wear tight-fitting or revealing clothes
- To be able to wear bikinis on the beach
An Overview of the Procedure
The Tummy Tuck is carried out under the influence of general anesthesia. It is a generally safe surgery which takes two hours to complete. The patient will be required to stay in the hospital for one or two nights.
- The incision
- Repair, reposition and tighten the stretched and damaged abdominal muscles
- Removal of any excess skin
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
Once the Tummy Tuck is complete, the patient’s treated area will be bandaged to lessen the likelihood of swelling, bruising and infection but this will be removed after a period of time. The bandage will also provide a support to the new form. Moreover, the patient must take ample time away from work for rest for two weeks and must avoid extreme activity/exercise within the first 6 weeks. The full recovery typically takes 6 to 8 weeks.
One of the most important aspects that determine the success of the surgery is the patient’s mind-set and behavior. The patient should strictly follow the surgeon’s instructions and recommendations.
Most individuals can go through a Tummy Tuck; however, every individual is different, hence the very first step is a consultation with our expert team. If you are interested to undergo a Tummy Tuck, schedule an appointment with us. We will be glad to assist you.