Upper Arm Lift
What is an arm lift surgery?
Sagging arms are usually a result of significant weight loss and aging. To remove the excess fat, to lift up and to tighten the skin, an arm lift surgery is recommended.
Arm lift, medically known as Brachioplasty can provide patients a smaller circumference, smoother and tighter arms. This surgery is a form of body shaping; perfect patients of this operation are individuals with loose and flabby arms.
Good candidates for an arm lift surgery:
- You are physically healthy
- You are a non-smoker
- You are psychologically stable
- You have realistic expectations
- You trust your surgeon
- You are unhappy with your loose and flabby arms
- You have a loose, hanging arm skin that look like bat wings
Why choose an arm lift surgery?
- To boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- To bring back the youthful contours of your arms
- To remove the loose skin and excess fat in your arms
- To achieve the firm arms you have always dreamed of
- To create balance on your body figure
- To be able to wear sleeveless tops
An Overview of the Procedure
The arm lift is carried out under the influence of general anesthesia. It is a generally safe surgery which takes two hours to complete.
- The incision
- Removal of excess fat and skin
- Lifting up of the remaining skin and tissue
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
Once the arm lift is done, the patient’s treated area will be placed in bandages to lessen the likelihood of swelling, bruising and infection but this will be removed after a period of time. The bandage will also provide a support to the new form. Moreover, the patient must get ample rest and must avoid extreme activity/exercise within the first several weeks.
One of the most important aspects that determine the success of the surgery is the patient’s mind-set and behavior. The patient should strictly follow the surgeon’s instructions and recommendations.
Most individuals can go through an arm lift; however, every individual is different, hence the very first step is a consultation with our expert team. If you are interested in doing an arm lift, schedule an appointment with us. We will be glad to assist you.