What is a breast lift surgery?
Sagging breasts are not noticeable unless you go naked in front of your partner but of course, you always want to please your partner by always looking good. Looking good includes having a refreshing face, sexy body and most especially, having youthful, smooth breasts. Therefore, sagging breasts may be unappealing to your partner.
Weight instability, pregnancy, nursing, heredity and natural aging are frequent causes why drooping breasts, pendulous nipples and areola exist. These factors can make the breasts appear very unattractive. But with a breast lift, these conditions can be treated. A breast lift, medically identified as Mastopexy lifts up the overhanging breasts, sagging nipples and areolas thus creating a firmer, shapely and more youthful look.
Unlike breast augmentation, a breast lift does not alter the overall cup size..
Good candidates for a breast lift surgery:
- You are physically healthy
- You are a nonsmoker
- You are psychologically stable
- You have realistic expectations
- You put your full trust to the surgeon
- You are upset and dissatisfied with your sagging breasts
- You do not intend to have additional children
Why choose a breast lift surgery?
- To boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- To lift up your sagging breasts
- To restore the youthful look of your breasts after weight loss or pregnancy
- To improve breast shape, projection, and symmetry
- To look better with or without clothes
An Overview of the Procedure
- The breast lift is carried out under the influence of general anesthesia. It is a generally safe surgery which takes hours to complete.
- The incision
- Removal of excess skin on the bottom of the breast
- Moving up the nipple and areola to a higher location on the breast
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
- Once the breast lift is accomplished, the patient’s treated area will be bandaged to lessen the likelihood of swelling, bruising and infection but this will be removed after a period of time. The patient will also wear a surgical bra for numerous weeks to provide support to the new form. Moreover, the patient must take ample time from work for rest and must avoid extreme activity/exercise within the first few weeks.
- Discomfort or tightness in the chest can be experienced but this can be treated with medication.
- Make sure that the chest area is be secured against sun exposure and accidental impact.
- One of the most important aspects that determine the success of the surgery is the patient’s mind-set and behavior. The patient should strictly follow the surgeon’s instructions and recommendations.
Most women can go through a breast lift; however, every individual is different, hence the very first step is a consultation with our expert team. If you are interested in doing a breast lift, schedule an appointment with us. We will be glad to assist you.