What is a brow lift?
A majority of adults experience drooping of the brows due to ageing and environmental factors. This may cause the eyes to look tired, the face to look old and worn out but with a brow lift, anyone can bid goodbye to these issues. Aside from aesthetic worries, a brow lift can also solve medical problems such as an affected vision due to extreme drooping of the brows and upper eyelids.
Brow lift, Browplasty or forehead lift is an uncomplicated method to lift up the region over the eye, thus opening up the eye region and making the face look fresh and younger.
It entails elevating the brow, removing excess fat and tightening the muscles and loose skin which has lost its elasticity as time goes by.
Good candidates for a brow lift:
- You are physically healthy
- You are a non-smoker
- You are psychologically stable
- You have realistic expectations
- You fully trust your surgeon
- You are unhappy with your drooping brows
- You suffer with vision difficulties
Why choose a brow lift?
- To boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- To transform the position of your brows to attain the profile you have ever desired
- To correct vision difficulties caused by drooping eyelids
- To look more youthful and rejuvenated
- To correct the asymmetry of the forehead and eyebrows
An Overview of the Procedure
The brow lift procedure is carried out under the influence of general anesthesia. The operation can be completed for one to two hours.
- The incision
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
Once the brow lift is accomplished, the patient’s treated area will be bandaged to lessen the likelihood of swelling, bruising and infection but this will be removed after a period of time. The curing time is from five to ten days. Moreover, the patient must also ensure she gets ample rest.
One of the most important aspects that determine the success of the surgery is the patient’s mind-set and behavior. The patient should strictly follow the surgeon’s instructions and recommendations.
Most individuals can go through a brow lift; however, every individual is different, hence the very first step is a consultation with our expert team. If you are interested to undergo a brow lift, schedule an appointment with us. We will be glad to assist you.