What is a nose surgery?
At present, nose surgery or commonly identified as Rhinoplasty is one of the most famous cosmetic surgery procedures worldwide. A lot of individuals, men or women, undergo this treatment because it brings a bunch of benefits. A Rhinoplasty can enhance anyone’s appearance, correct traumatic injuries or birth defects to the nose; and can provide harmony to the facial profile.
The nose is situated in the prominent central region of the face and its appearance signifies whether the face is good-looking or not.
A Rhinoplasty procedure can alter the nose in a variety of specifications – to lengthen or shorten the nose, narrow the nostrils or modify its size, shape or contour.
Good candidates for a nose surgery:
- You are physically healthy
- You are a non-smoker
- Your are 13 years or older
- You are psychologically stable
- You have realistic expectations
- You put your full trust in the surgeon
- You are unhappy with the size, shape or position of your nose
- You suffer from breathing difficulties
Why choose a nose surgery?
- To boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- To transform the shape, size or position of your nose to attain the profile you desire
- To correct breathing difficulties due to overly large or a distorted nose
- To build a natural-appearing structure that blends pleasantly with the face
- To provide harmony in your facial features
An Overview of the Surgical Procedure
The entire surgery necessitates either a local or general anaesthesia, which will fundamentally depend on the complexity of the necessary nose job. The surgeon will decide which kind of anesthesia will be best for the patient.
- Local or general anaesthesic
- The incision
- Reshaping the nose structure
- Correcting a deviated septum
- Closing the incision
- See the results
Subsequent to the surgery, the patient will be in the recovery room for the observing of any complication. If there is none, the patient will be discharged later that day.
The patient must need to rest in the bed with head raised higher than the chest to circumvent bleeding and lessen swelling. Congestion may also be experienced. A bandage will be placed in the treated area within seven days following the procedure; this is for support and protection.
One of the most important aspects that determine the success of the surgery is the patient’s mind-set and behavior. The patient should strictly follow the surgeon’s instructions and recommendations.
Most individuals can go through a nose surgery; however, every individual is different, hence the very first step is a consultation with our expert team. If you are interested to undergo a nose surgery, schedule an appointment with us. We will be glad to assist you.