Intense Pulsed Light Therapy
What is an Intense Pulsed Light Therapy?
Most individuals especially women find unwanted hair uncomfortable, frustrating and embarrassing. Many want to get rid of these hairs permanently. For a quick and safe solution, an Intense Pulsed Light Therapy can be undertaken so you can look and feel your best.
The typical means of removing the unwanted hair such as shaving, plucking, threading and waxing are really demanding chores. They take up a huge amount of your time and sometimes these methods are slightly painful. Other easy methods can be employed for a hair removal but they require repeated sessions.
If you want an effective, fast, easy, cheaper, proven and safe solution, we do have a perfect alternative and that is an Intense Pulsed Light Therapy.
Intense Pulsed Light Therapy is a cheaper and faster procedure than laser hair treatment since it employs an IPL machine. An IPL machine treats a much bigger area of the skin per light pulse compared to laser hair treatment. A series of treatments will permanently diminish the unwanted hair from any target area.
All hair removal session is performed by our dedicated experts. The way hair grows is slightly different for everyone, so we tailor our treatment to suit you.
The IPL treatment:
- The patient will lie on a bed comfortably.
- The patient will wear an eye protector as a safety measure.
- The expert runs the IPL machine, a small handheld unit, slowly over the specified area.
- The patient might experience a slight burning and itching. There is also swelling and redness in the treated area.
- After the treatment, the expert will apply cooling packs to the treated area to lessen any pain.
- The method can be done in ten minutes depending on the areas treated.
- During the first few days after the treatment, the patient must apply gel to relieve the treated area.
- The treated area should not be exposed to direct sunlight within 4 weeks before and after the treatment.